the best thing that happened on friday besides my leaving work early because i had a fever? when i went to the half-price books to sell a box of cds and the hipsters look at me amazed as they offer me $100 for the box of cds. they kept on saying "you've got a lot of good stuff in here". over and over and over. like i, of the clean jeans and brushed hair, was not allowed to have THAT MUCH good stuff.
i just said, "i've got 8 more boxes just like them".
i like amazing hipsters. they're funny.
Monday, October 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That's awesome that you got so much for your CDs, I was thinking people don't give very much for them anymore at all. And really funny about the hipsters. You'd never guess you have such rocking music taste. I was thinking the other day about what role I was going to play in the lives of the children of my friends while everyone spoils them with material things...I think I am going to make it my mission to be the musical influence on all young ones in my life. It's like paying forward all the awesome musical influences I have gotten from other people. No one really thinks about how important it is to adequately expose children to good music.
ReplyDeleteBtw - I am writing on my 'puter's last leg, so if you don't hear from me this week, it is because I don't have access. :( I feel like a part of me is dead right now. I have a serious computer addiction. I am having ticks and fits because it is sad right now. Though, I may get a new laptop out of it, which would be nice. But I spent 3 hours on the phone with Jose in El Salvador and got no where but frustrated in my PMS state.
that was just for one of the boxes. i'm pretty surprised that i got as much for my books and cds as i did. and these funds are going to a new-to-me confuser. i love the penelope but she's got battery issues and she's getting old and fat and i jsut don't think i'm cool enough for an apple - i'm such a poser!
ReplyDelete