Monday, October 12, 2009

Prepping

Turns out, all your financial pep talk stuff may be coming into use very soon. This week I am going to a credit union to find out if I can get pre-approved to buy a car, and my uncle is hooking me up with his friend who has access to the friends and family program at one of the dealers, and I'm going to get myself a different car. I'm terrified, but I find your voice in my head constantly, and your beautiful budget laid out for me so nicely, that I'm a little less scared about it all.

I want a camera, I want a vacation, but I'm 31 and it's time to not have to worry about my car not starting every time I need it to. The past few months have been a wreck, it's time to have peace of mind in ...something.

No comments:

Post a Comment