he's prolly straight and needing the money.
yeah, it didn't read gay to me. I think there is a cougar involved living out her 80's fantasies. What were those stickers and folders that everyone had?
pee chee folders! and trapper keeper folders. it's like the jeffrey michael wilkie whale pictures brought to life. with unicorns!
Ah ha! I remembered - Lisa Frank craphttp://childrenofthenineties.blogspot.com/2009/05/lisa-frank.html
i just met the last roommate and i'm pretty sure that he and this guy would get along famously. :)
Your roommates?
not mine, fred's. technically mine while i'm couchsurfing. :)
he's prolly straight and needing the money.
ReplyDeleteyeah, it didn't read gay to me. I think there is a cougar involved living out her 80's fantasies. What were those stickers and folders that everyone had?
ReplyDeletepee chee folders! and trapper keeper folders. it's like the jeffrey michael wilkie whale pictures brought to life. with unicorns!
ReplyDeleteAh ha! I remembered - Lisa Frank crap
ReplyDeletehttp://childrenofthenineties.blogspot.com/2009/05/lisa-frank.html
i just met the last roommate and i'm pretty sure that he and this guy would get along famously. :)
ReplyDeleteYour roommates?
ReplyDeletenot mine, fred's. technically mine while i'm couchsurfing. :)
ReplyDelete