Monday, April 12, 2010

I realized something.

You may not want us to be us again just because you're back and you might want us to be friends again. I realize, you may not be anything like the person you were a year ago. And that's okay. I realized a lot while you were gone that while I was very upset and hurt and mad at you for the choices that you made, they were your decisions to make. It is my selfishness and loneliness that made it all suck from my side.

You took up a lot of space in my life, and when you were gone, I wasn't sure what to do with that space. Or this one. I don't even know if you want this space anymore. I don't know anything except my stuff. And so why I work on my stuff, I'd like to maybe start to see who you are and what kind of friends we might be again.

Hi, I'm Tori...I think I'm going to run a 1/2 marathon in 3 months on my bad knees, and today is my boyfriend's birthday. He still thinks he's the king.

No comments:

Post a Comment