Since we talk about it here a lot...I thought I'd mention that this is the second half I have run 2 days before I was going to start my period. Last time I said I wouldn't do that again, but I had no choice. My boobs and my emotions do not appreciate it. I cried A LOT during the race, a TON after and my boobs ached and my thighs rubbed together so much they are a very unsexy scabbed over red polka dotted chafed mess right now. Awesome.
I'd give anything to pee like a guy today. Up and down is the hardest. Last night I almost got stuck on the toilet and was seconds from screaming for Mike to come help me until the potential embarrassment beat out the pain and I forced myself up and yelped.
I thought we were close on this cycle - how in the hell are you going carb free right now?!
Monday, February 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
we are... i'm due to start on wednesday. this has been a MISERABLE 3 days and i'm sure it's going to get worse, but once the week is out, i should be golden.
ReplyDeletei mean, i feel like loaves of bread and cookies and lattes have been literally jumping out at me to eat and drink them. they're like beautiful fluffy flying monsters who want me to eat their faces.
but i have to be strong. i've been on this downward slope for way too long and it makes me feel like crap both mentally and physically. and when i saw myself naked in the gym mirror last week, i was disgusted and that was the final straw. so, it's been WAY hard, but i'm perservering.
i just realized, it's probably BECAUSE i'm pms-y that i'm being so stubborn about the carb-free thing.
ReplyDeletei'm angry at the me that eats the carbs and just can't get on board with taking care of myself so i'm being a cunt to me and not letting myself give in. :)