I think a smaller iPhone would be annoying - sometimes I wish my iPad was a phone. The screen is just better when it's bigger, I think a smaller screen would drive me nuts, but I can see how people would like it. I don't necessarily use my phone a lot now though that I have the iPad though either.
that's why i'd want it to be smaller - less to carry around if you're not using it too much. but the open-ended SIM card thing is pretty awesome. it's about time someone here got on board with europe in that regard. :)
I think a smaller iPhone would be annoying - sometimes I wish my iPad was a phone. The screen is just better when it's bigger, I think a smaller screen would drive me nuts, but I can see how people would like it. I don't necessarily use my phone a lot now though that I have the iPad though either.
ReplyDeletethat's why i'd want it to be smaller - less to carry around if you're not using it too much.
ReplyDeletebut the open-ended SIM card thing is pretty awesome. it's about time someone here got on board with europe in that regard. :)