Sunday, May 30, 2010

so...

gunman? at your door? what's up with that??

SERIOUSLY.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah. I can't get his face out of my head or stop thinking what if he had the gun. I'm still hiding at Mike's. Bella is the only reason I'm trying to go home tonight. I don't live in Compton. I live in the Cruz. It's just crazy. I'm scared. I watch so many crime shows, and thought I would handle things a certain way - whether I was a witness or a victim. It all went down the drain when he was crossing my thresh hold and I was shaking so bad I couldn't get the lock turned and was certain he was going to push it in and murder me too. I have never been more thankful for the good neighbors downstairs who heard me scream, or my amazing boyfriend who has been so patient with me the last few days. Or my life. I am so thankful for my life and the people in it. I have never been more aware how quickly everything could have been gone, and I would have had no chance to say goodbye or that I love the people I have. So please know every day, that I love you and am thankful for you, and if anything ever does happen to me in an unfortunate manner, you are an amazing part of my life.

    ReplyDelete