Thursday, May 27, 2010

happy birthday

pretty gardening runner lady!

i hope the week's been awesome for you.

4 comments:

  1. We saw banana slugs and went hiking. It's like a tradition now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i saw slugs yesterday at forest park. not of the bananananana variety, but sluggie nonetheless. :) you should come squishy hiking here for your next birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not so sure how I feel about slimey things that aren't carnival colors...but I've not been to Oregon since I was a kid in a Volkswagen bus, and it's definitely on my list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. they weren't really gross or anything and there was one that was pretty yello, just not BRIGHT yello. the mud was FUN though. my legs didn't start hurting until last night when i thought to myself, "why am i slightly sore? OH YEAH. i went sliding through mud an stuff yesterday!"

    ReplyDelete