Something...anything...that doesn't say "gunman" when I check. (Ugh. Finally getting over that.)
Today's thoughts:
Hal Sparks, comedian, has never drank...how does that happen? Not once? I mean, I guess I've never smoked a cigarette...but I googled and expected him to be Mormon, but he's not. He's also never smoked pot...but is a giant advocate for legalizing it...because he believes in hemp. I don't know why, but after watching this guy for an hour...I think I have a crush on him in a weird brain way.
I am in love. (Though, his mother is coming soon...watch out.) I also really love my bike, my body and my garden in a pretty giant way right now. Also, the entire "The Girl Who..." series, sort of rocked my world, and I highly recommend it. There is 250 pages left for me, the author is dead, and I'm going to mourn losing the awesomeness that is the female lead. I think you would like her.
There is not enough time to do big things I need to. I've not a lot of discipline, routine, schedule or structure in my own life right now, I'm flailing, but at least above water. Things at work are eh, and not a lot of good news on the horizon.
How goes things with you? You doing okay?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment