Friday, September 25, 2009
how did that happen?
I have 15 days of vacation saved up. I think this means that I may consider taking a whole freaking week off for myself. I'm thinking, if you don't come for Thanksgiving, that I may take Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday off and do some crazy hiding thing from the weekend before...and come back to the world on Friday for the Thanksgiving dinner with my friends. I wish I could think of some insanely cheap retreat where I could be away from the world for 5 days for less than $500. It may be a little cold to camp in the forest by myself for that long, but I'm sort of considering it. I could borrow Mike's warm sleeping back and his smaller tent and meditate in the forest for a few days. Fuck, if you come, we could do that too. It will just be cold, and maybe wet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 + days of burning really adds up at this time of year. :) you really really really really need to do something for you. like more than your camera.
ReplyDeletereallyreallyreallyreallyREALLY.
www.sidestep.com/deals - $428 flight to hawaii leaving 11/22 and coming back 11/26. you could camp on the beach.
On November 10th when I get paid, can you remind me that I need this. Please. If not Hawaii, somewhere. I should be able to get a good last minute deal I think to somewhere. I could take Mike's tiny tent and backpack around Hawaii. That would be so rad.
ReplyDeletewhat airports was this deal?
ReplyDeletesjc to honolulu.
ReplyDelete