Thursday, September 3, 2009

choices.

I'm shopping for cameras again. I can't decide. I flip flop so much. It is so hard to be responsible. I want things.

There is a teeny chance that I will put new tires on the front of my car, rinse it off and head down south for Meg's birthday, the Ramona show, and a visit with my parents. It means making choices though, so I am not sure yet. I'm sort of worried about the 'rents and their lack of return calls from this past weekend. It's annoying to worry.

I need to pay that stupid $275 ticket by the 25th too though. Boo.

2 comments:

  1. those are choices i can't help you with darlin'. :(
    i might not go to steve in ramona, i might go see gregory at lestat's instead. it depends on what is going on with that ramona show and how meg's goes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you can't help. I keep thinking I'm going to get a cheap used camera, but those don't exist that I am finding. It is worth the warranty to me to spend $100 and get new.

    We have sloshball kickball that weekend already and another launch around the corner, so time off that weekend is a stretch. It would be nice to hang out with my peeps and give you hugs without waiting 2 more months though.

    ReplyDelete