I'm sorry lady. I wish guys had a point every month where their crotch and abdominal cavity just hurt randomly. I'm trying to not make judgments about my mental health in this week range of hormonal tribulations, because I'd really like to think when this is over I'll feel a little less dark, but my uterus isn't very happy today either. (Maybe I'm not crazy and depressed, maybe I'm just estrogen filled...)
there would be far fewer men (and even fewer dicks) in the world if they randomly got pain in their tallywhackers and abdominals every month. dudes are total pussies.
Things are not bright and shiny. I refuse to say that I'm depressed while I am hormonal. My therapist gave me a list of "feeling words" because I told her that I think my range of emotion is fairly limited and controlled. I've been supposed to do this "check in" thing, and decided that rather than numb, I just don't feel anything, like I can't even pick a word off the list that feels like I'm feeling, it's just blah. All the unknown is driving me bat shit crazier.
How is your world with your new crazy Obama hater?
listless. lazy. grumpy. sluggish. those are the words i use when i'm hormonal. i like listless a lot because it's not purely physical in it's description. listless is how i feel now. and like having a huge bowl of mac and cheese. so i'm going to go home, walk to trader joes and get a box of mac and cheese and maybe call in sick tomorrow. if nothing else, think of your therapist's exercise as a lesson in becoming a thesaurus. :)
i really don't like being here. the days have been SO SLOW for the past month and even 2 of my loan officers are talking about getting out. one of them says that he thinks the owner sold to a bank and that's why he's keeping so quiet on how their basis points (how they get paid) will be affected this year. i would be ok with that because i might get a severance that will allow me to go back to school ASAP! that would be awesome. :) i could really give a flying funt less about all this stuff now because it's so slow and i feel stuck and like i'm never going to make enough to pay everyone back so i can go back to school. and that majorly bums me out. a lot. i need to see fiscal motion that i'm not seeing and that i don't feel like i'm going to see anytime soon.
what does your therapist say about your feelings about the unknown at work?
JESUS CHRIST I HURT!!!
ReplyDeletebecause you wanted to know.
I'm sorry lady. I wish guys had a point every month where their crotch and abdominal cavity just hurt randomly. I'm trying to not make judgments about my mental health in this week range of hormonal tribulations, because I'd really like to think when this is over I'll feel a little less dark, but my uterus isn't very happy today either. (Maybe I'm not crazy and depressed, maybe I'm just estrogen filled...)
ReplyDeletethere would be far fewer men (and even fewer dicks) in the world if they randomly got pain in their tallywhackers and abdominals every month. dudes are total pussies.
ReplyDeletehow are things going lately?
Things are not bright and shiny. I refuse to say that I'm depressed while I am hormonal. My therapist gave me a list of "feeling words" because I told her that I think my range of emotion is fairly limited and controlled. I've been supposed to do this "check in" thing, and decided that rather than numb, I just don't feel anything, like I can't even pick a word off the list that feels like I'm feeling, it's just blah. All the unknown is driving me bat shit crazier.
ReplyDeleteHow is your world with your new crazy Obama hater?
listless. lazy. grumpy. sluggish. those are the words i use when i'm hormonal. i like listless a lot because it's not purely physical in it's description. listless is how i feel now. and like having a huge bowl of mac and cheese. so i'm going to go home, walk to trader joes and get a box of mac and cheese and maybe call in sick tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteif nothing else, think of your therapist's exercise as a lesson in becoming a thesaurus. :)
i really don't like being here. the days have been SO SLOW for the past month and even 2 of my loan officers are talking about getting out. one of them says that he thinks the owner sold to a bank and that's why he's keeping so quiet on how their basis points (how they get paid) will be affected this year. i would be ok with that because i might get a severance that will allow me to go back to school ASAP! that would be awesome. :) i could really give a flying funt less about all this stuff now because it's so slow and i feel stuck and like i'm never going to make enough to pay everyone back so i can go back to school. and that majorly bums me out. a lot. i need to see fiscal motion that i'm not seeing and that i don't feel like i'm going to see anytime soon.
what does your therapist say about your feelings about the unknown at work?