weren't you in a 6 when you were out here last and we went to old navy? i got a 10 because i probably could fit into an 8, but i didn't want them to be too tight or anything and the 10s fit slightly big and very comfortably and i could prolly fit nicely into the 8s in about 8-10 pounds. so i say go for 6s. your ass will love you forever.
Those 6's are sad and in my closet...I don't want to talk about how the 8's aren't being rocked real hard right now either. But uhm, I think I'm getting running shoes for Christmas and doing a 1/2 marathon in July, so I think I will probably start getting into shape again.
I guess I meant my inseam for size, but that I can just measure right? That's from my girl parts to the floor on the inside of my leg?
indeed about the inseam. 32" is the "regular" size, 34" is "long" and 30" is "petite". and let me just say - i have not done one thing that even remotely looks like exercise in about 3 weeks and am getting pretty soft around the edges and the 10s fit VERY forgivingly.
I would also like to give a hat tip to the tag "Fabulous Ass" which I just noticed, and I hope to see in use in the future in possibly various applications.
Like "there was this fabulous ass at [insert global location] I just had to have..."
I have no idea what my size is in those sizes, but they are damn cute! Yay, it sounds like your clothes came!
ReplyDeleteweren't you in a 6 when you were out here last and we went to old navy? i got a 10 because i probably could fit into an 8, but i didn't want them to be too tight or anything and the 10s fit slightly big and very comfortably and i could prolly fit nicely into the 8s in about 8-10 pounds.
ReplyDeleteso i say go for 6s. your ass will love you forever.
Those 6's are sad and in my closet...I don't want to talk about how the 8's aren't being rocked real hard right now either. But uhm, I think I'm getting running shoes for Christmas and doing a 1/2 marathon in July, so I think I will probably start getting into shape again.
ReplyDeleteI guess I meant my inseam for size, but that I can just measure right? That's from my girl parts to the floor on the inside of my leg?
indeed about the inseam. 32" is the "regular" size, 34" is "long" and 30" is "petite".
ReplyDeleteand let me just say - i have not done one thing that even remotely looks like exercise in about 3 weeks and am getting pretty soft around the edges and the 10s fit VERY forgivingly.
I would also like to give a hat tip to the tag "Fabulous Ass" which I just noticed, and I hope to see in use in the future in possibly various applications.
ReplyDeleteLike "there was this fabulous ass at [insert global location] I just had to have..."