Monday, April 11, 2011

kind of curious...

of what you think of this...

the hype machine

it seems a little brooklyn hipster elitest to me, but a noble idea? steve's on there. i want to make sure i'm not just looking at this through my cynical eyes. :)

2 comments:

  1. It's really not rocking my world - but it's rocking someone's. It's got a web rank of way under 10k, which is pretty amazing - and the code on the site is stellar. I find it hard to figure out where I should go and really really hate the design. Also, they don't do a great job of aggregating music blogs with MP3's, or they would have picked up some of the other ones that have Steve's music up like NPR. It's okay, but I probably wouldn't ever come back to visit it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's kind of what i thought. i don't like that it's blogs of their choosing was my main concern. :)

    ReplyDelete