My boyfriend just signed up to train for a triathlon for the next 4 months. I have a feeling I'm going to have quite a few early mornings. Though not 4am ones, so I guess here the time difference isn't helpful.
hahaha, we were joking last night that all their signs say TNT instead of TIT. So we are going to make TIT shirts instead as a fundraiser. Oy so much money to be raised...and 6 days a week working out...he's crazy. And motivating. I might learn to swim.
yeah, i did that TIT crap. and now my hips hate me for ever. i'll give him money though. :) money and crap. i'm sweet like that.
ReplyDeletehahaha, we were joking last night that all their signs say TNT instead of TIT. So we are going to make TIT shirts instead as a fundraiser. Oy so much money to be raised...and 6 days a week working out...he's crazy. And motivating. I might learn to swim.
ReplyDelete